- Standard Meal Plan – as per menu
- Corporate Meal Plan – Three course gourmet meals – $85.00 per person per day
- Cook your Own Plan –- For exclusive Lodge rental only – $15.00 per person per day
- The Lodge will provide the staples, and guests will bring their own food supplies.
- Beverages & Snacks – The Lodge maintains a limited supply of wine, soft drinks and munchies which can be purchased on request.
Portage – $200 each direction and paid to the Lodge upon checkout.
- Begin your snowmobiling experience straight from the parking area by having our staff transport your luggage and supplies directly to the Lodge.
Note: transport of gasoline costs an additional $10 per can.
Guiding – $250 per day plus $1.00 per kilometer.
- Customize your snowmobile experience by hiring a professional guide.
- Guiding services can be arranged and are provided by a third party. Payment can be made is to be directly to the third party upon checkout.
Internet – $20 per device per visit.
- The Lodge utilizes Xplornet High Speed Internet Satellite Service.
- Cellular Service is not available at the Lodge. However, “voice over internet protocol” (VoIP) are possible thorough the Lodge’s high speed satellite connection.
Note: Other services purchases, with the exception of Guiding, are to be paid to the Lodge upon checkout.